The Kitsap County Deputy Sheriff's Guild is not a Political Action Committee and no funds are donated to political candidates. The Guild does, however, endorse candidates running for office.
If you are interested in requesting an endorsement from the Guild, we request you Contact Us to schedule a presentation to the members at one of our quarterly Guild Meetings. The Guild meets during the months of February, May, August, and November. Presentations are usually scheduled for the beginning of the meeting and can be as formal or informal as you desire.
IMPORTANT - Be sure to contact us with enough time to render an endorsement decision prior to your election. Endorsements are rarely made without a candidate giving a presentation at one or our quarterly meetings.
Please use the Contact Us link to send a request to the Guild Executive Board.
2015 Political Endorsements
- Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue Commissioner - Nate Andrews
2014 Political Endorsements
-Kitsap County Commissioner - Ed Wolfe
-Kitsap County Prosecutor - Tina Robinson
-Kitsap County Coroner - Greg Sandstrom
2012 Political Endorsements
- Kitsap County Superior Court Judge - Jennifer Forbes
- Washington State Court of Appeals, Division 2 - Pam Loginsky
- Washington State Representative, 26th District - Doug Richards
- Congress, 6th District - Derek Kilmer
Page Last Updated: Aug 22, 2015 (08:22:27)